Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, as you sit here at the Keyboard, if we were to sneak into your car or truck what would we hear on your radio?

Mine? Oldies, or ESPN

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
ESPN Mike & Mike in the morning on 1300 AM, HI-99 FM country music in the office all day, Local sports talk again on 1300 AM on the way home in the evening.

·
Registered
305 Posts
At your age hugger, I figured you would be listening to Dr. Ruth.

Hugger claims hes a gangster of love, but I can imagine its more of a "hold up" than a "stick up".

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Bocephus said:
At your age hugger, I figured you would be listening to Dr. Ruth.

Hugger claims hes a gangster of love, but I can imagine its more of a "hold up" than a "stick up".
There's only one thing that me and Hugh Hefner have in common...and that's the little blue pill...thank God for medical progress!!! :cheeky-sm

·
Super Moderator
3,704 Posts
I leave so early for school, about the only thing I can listen to is NPR.....but anytime they're on...It's Bob and Tom--and Chick----and Christy----and Donny---and Mr. Obvious---and Larry King

Coming home, it's 890 am Chicago...Roe Kohn show.

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
ccavacini said:
I leave so early for school, about the only thing I can listen to is NPR.....but anytime they're on...It's Bob and Tom--and Chick----and Christy----and Donny---and Mr. Obvious---and Larry King

Coming home, it's 890 am Chicago...Roe Kohn show.
I loved listening to Roe Kohn on 890 AM...it's been a while since I've listened...thanks for the reminder. I used to listen to Don Wade and Roma in the mornings, Don's a trip!

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Sorry!!!!

My radio is on the Jimmy Houston Show!!! Very informative. I've been deer hunting wrong all of these years. I now know how to get one with very little effort/work involved whatsover!!!:mad:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts