close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What's on Your Radio?

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by Hoosier_Steelheader, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Ok, as you sit here at the Keyboard, if we were to sneak into your car or truck what would we hear on your radio?

Mine? Oldies, or ESPN

2. 92.3 the fort- classic rock and of course, BOB & TOM!

3. Bob and Tom in the morning and 97.1 Hank FM any other time.

4. ESPN Mike & Mike in the morning on 1300 AM, HI-99 FM country music in the office all day, Local sports talk again on 1300 AM on the way home in the evening.

5. At your age hugger, I figured you would be listening to Dr. Ruth.

Hugger claims hes a gangster of love, but I can imagine its more of a "hold up" than a "stick up".

6. There's only one thing that me and Hugh Hefner have in common...and that's the little blue pill...thank God for medical progress!!! :cheeky-sm

7. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

I leave so early for school, about the only thing I can listen to is NPR.....but anytime they're on...It's Bob and Tom--and Chick----and Christy----and Donny---and Mr. Obvious---and Larry King

Coming home, it's 890 am Chicago...Roe Kohn show.

8. I listen to Bob and Tom in the morning, but in the afternoons, I'll listen to CDs. I can't stand talk and commercials unless they're funny. Greenday is in the truck CD player right now.

9. I loved listening to Roe Kohn on 890 AM...it's been a while since I've listened...thanks for the reminder. I used to listen to Don Wade and Roma in the mornings, Don's a trip!

10. Sorry!!!!

My radio is on the Jimmy Houston Show!!! Very informative. I've been deer hunting wrong all of these years. I now know how to get one with very little effort/work involved whatsover!!!:mad: