close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Whats on your radio?

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by tilesetter, Feb 17, 2007.

1. At work or in the truck it is usually country music............but if I need to get amped up for a job,,,,or if my employee had his choice its the classic rock station.

Chris LeDuex or George Strait...........but then theres Nirvanna,Smashing Pumpkins,Led Zepplain, Jimi H. ,Pearl Jam, Metalica,,,etc
    Whats some of you guys favorites ?

Does anybody got their Sirius or Xm Radio's hooked up to the jamb boxes that they adapt too? How good do they work ?

2. George Strait, Alabama, Jake Owens, Old Country and Bluegrass mostly. I listen to some old rock like Van Halen, Def Leopard, AC/DC some too.

3. I usually listen to talk radio or oldies of the 1960's or '70's, while driving.

4. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Bob and Tom on my way to school....890 WLS Chicago talk radio coming home.

5. ESPN RADIO is on in the truck in the mornings. Then turn to B100 Country out of South Bend or WAOR Classic Rock.

Fuzzy

6. I all varies for me. My pre sets go from country stations, rock stations as the Rocker and the Bear, and also in the mornings you got the Bob and Tom show. Depends what mood I am in I suppose.

7. ESPN Radio, 670 The Score out of Chicago, WOWO 1190, or a cd...i don't listen to music radio

8. Mine is allways on 100.5 WWKI or Hank FM 97.1. Most of the time I'm listening to CD's...

9. 105.5 The River. It stays there all the time. Rock and Roll only way to go.

10. If it's not the oldies (50s, 60s early 70s), it's turned off.

11. On the radio, its K105 country music. On the IPod its Johnny Cash, Jimmy Buffett, The Beach Boys, Dire Straits, Allison Kraus, John Mellencamp,....just about anyone!

:cool:

12. Lately, it's been Bob & Tom in the morning, and The Red Hot Chili Peppers (Stadium Arcadium) any other time.

13. 92.3 the Fort (BOB&TOM) classic rock my brother!

14. Bob and Tom, 92.3fm (variety), SRV, Allman Bros band, chili peppers(older stuff), AKUS, Hank Jr., Hendrix, Vince GIll, Keith Urban, Brad Paisley (pretty much any talented country artist), Prince:coco:

15. Ive got to stick with my country Dierks Bentley, Brad Paisley, Toby Keith, Alan Jackson, Chris Cagle, and some old time Johny Cash every once in a while. Also others would include Led Zepplin, ACDC, CCR, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Warren Zevon, Dave Mathew Band, and Jack Johnson.