close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What's yours?

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by QuailDancer, Feb 10, 2006.

1. We all have items we become attatched to.
    Aside from our trusted gun or bows (crossbows if you're so inclined) and toilet paper (thought of you Bo) what's the one item you can't leave the house without?

Mine is a flashlight. Not a name brand light of any kind, but one I found in the junky impulse area at the grocery store. It has a head that swivels and a spring clamp, I can clip it to a strap on my daypack, swivel the head on the lamp and climb the stands on those pitch black mornings. The small beam of light is just enough to get into position in the mornings when it's needed, without illuminating the entire woods.

2. Keys to my truck, but worse than that my coffee thermos!

3. A pair of ladies underwear. I wear em, have been ever since the wife found a pair in the glove box. Yow it gets cold ice fishin in those things.

4. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

That's a good one. Thank god she didn't find a bra.

5. Well I never, I said "NEVER" leave the house without my pocket knife or two. I have to have a maglite in my truck as well. I prefer to have a gun in the vehicle as well, although I don't carry as often as I used to anymore. Depends on the season, i'll usually have either a bow, muzzleloader, 22-250, fishin poles in the truck, because ya never know when ya might have to huntin or fishing... :tongue:

Alan

6. That's more then i needed to know. :eek:

My Coffee Mug.

7. Being a pocket knife guru...lol, I never leave the house without some "tradin" knives in my pocket. I guess I am known as someone who knows pocket knives pretty well. When I go to auctions, people come up to me and hand me knives and ask what they are worth.

My pockets usually always contain a few pocket knives, a cell phone and a can of skoal.........and maybe....just maybe a crumbled up dollar.

8. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Unfortunately, I'm become over attached to my cell phone. Can't remember life without one...a burden and a blessing.

9. I agree with you on the cell phone.

10. Cary, thought you'd have given your Brit top billing over the phone.

11. pocket knife is on my belt from the time my pants go on ,you can shave or gut a deer with it .lol:yikes:

12. I know that you excluded guns here, but I am in a division of Law Enforcement in a Northwest city of Indiana, and I never, ever, leave the house without either my snub nose S&W .38, or my Dept. issue .40 Sig, and an extra mag or speed loader. Other than that, I always, have in my pockets, my wallet (with badge and police I.D.), money clip with my cash and credit cards(kept in a front pocket away from my wallet), various amounts of coins, Contact drops for my eyes, a Benchmade Knife, my 2-way pager, my Nextel phone, and, Oh yeah, Chap Stick for the cold months on those wind bitten lips.:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2006
  13. an old case pocket knife that was my dad's. even has a broken blade. he left me spme absolute beauties but i've grown attached to that one.

14. My chapstick and my pocket knife. So far so good on never owning a cell phone. I tell work that if I'm that important I don't get paid enough.