close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

when you only use one spot

Discussion in 'Indiana Bowhunting' started by psychobubba, Oct 13, 2006.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    it will coast you money theres another gold tip down . well my pin is set good !now to get a deer that close :coco:

2. Been there, done that. Yep, that is why I shoot at 5 spots on the target now.

Nice shooting. Expensive, but nice.

3. Yeah, I quit aiming at the same spot years ago for the same reason.

4. id say your ready for season anyhow. great shooting, good luck.

5. Nice Robinhood !!! Ya gonna save that ? Still waiting for my first one just like I'm waiting for my first hole-in-one in golf. I have a buddy who has about a dozen of them and throws them in the corner of his garage... actually makes him mad to stick one because of the cost. If I ever get one it will hang on the wall for all to see.

6. i replaced my fiber optics in my copper john dead nuts first pin always shoot 3 or 4 arrows at one spot with out moving to make sure its on then go out side for 30 ,40 ,50,yards it is not my first have a coffee can full :banghead3

7. nice tight shootin!! but it do get costly

8. i defletched a guys arrow at a 3D shoot at 15 yrd but never pulled a robbinhod yet

9. Talk about luck!

My dad introduced archery to my neighbor about six years ago. My neighbor was watching dad shoot his bow when dad told him to shoot a few. My neibor then picked up the bow and an arrow and shot one pretty close o the bullseye. When he shot his second one he robin hooded his arrow! He has been bowhunting ever since and has the two arrows sitting on the rack of his biggest buck ever.