close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where Are You From???

Discussion in 'Indiana Bowhunting' started by mstein26888, Jun 16, 2005.

1. Just curious where everyone on the bowhunting forum is from. I grew up in Batesville Indiana, moved to Fairfield Ohio after college, and now work back in B'ville.

2. Indianapolis ....been here my whole life...:gaga:

3. I was born and raised in Blanding, Utah (southeast Utah-by the Four Corners National Monument). I now live in Cedar City, Utah (southwest) and I am about to make Madison, Indiana my new home!

4. NW, near Crown Point.

5. Born and raised in KOKOMO, now I live in South Carolina. I hope to do some hunting this year around KOKOMO if I can find some good info on hunting in that area.

6. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Ok, I'm not a bow hunter...never even shot an arrow...but I still like to see where everyone's from.

p.s. When you shoot an arrow, does it make a noise?

7. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Been there...with Franciscan Priests....Grew up in Ft. Wayne...went to Bishop Luers...taught by the good Franciscan fathers...knew quite of few from the Batesville/Oldenburg area....beautiful area.

8. FT.Wayne .I do bow hunt . I had Q any body use nap quick spin vans and do they close your group ? :biggrin: ps yes arrows do make noise when fly .

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2005
  9. I know several people that have used them, and they will tighten your groups, assuming your bow is set up correctly to start. They cause the arrow to spin substantially more than a normal fletch but the price for that is speed. You will lose several fps.

10. Grew up in Indianapolis and now reside in Tell City, In. Been here for about 15 yrs and just plain love it. Great fishing and hunting. Don't think I could ever go back and live in Indy.

11. tnks billkay i will stick to my duravans .:coolgleam