Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious where everyone on the bowhunting forum is from. I grew up in Batesville Indiana, moved to Fairfield Ohio after college, and now work back in B'ville.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I was born and raised in Blanding, Utah (southeast Utah-by the Four Corners National Monument). I now live in Cedar City, Utah (southwest) and I am about to make Madison, Indiana my new home!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Born and raised in KOKOMO, now I live in South Carolina. I hope to do some hunting this year around KOKOMO if I can find some good info on hunting in that area.

·
Super Moderator
3,708 Posts
Ok, I'm not a bow hunter...never even shot an arrow...but I still like to see where everyone's from.

p.s. When you shoot an arrow, does it make a noise?

·
Super Moderator
3,708 Posts
mstein26888 said:
Just curious where everyone on the bowhunting forum is from. I grew up in Batesville Indiana, moved to Fairfield Ohio after college, and now work back in B'ville.
Been there...with Franciscan Priests....Grew up in Ft. Wayne...went to Bishop Luers...taught by the good Franciscan fathers...knew quite of few from the Batesville/Oldenburg area....beautiful area.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I know several people that have used them, and they will tighten your groups, assuming your bow is set up correctly to start. They cause the arrow to spin substantially more than a normal fletch but the price for that is speed. You will lose several fps.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Grew up in Indianapolis and now reside in Tell City, In. Been here for about 15 yrs and just plain love it. Great fishing and hunting. Don't think I could ever go back and live in Indy.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm from Northwest Indiana. Born and raised in Gary, lived in Griffith for a while, and now live in Portage. I hunt in LaPorte, Porter, and Jasper counties.

·
Registered
1 Posts
born and raised in Newburgh, IN just recently started hunting a few years back and this year will be the first year that I will get a chance to bowhunt since last year I was up at college and didnt get a lot of chances to come home and hunt let alone practice shooting my bow to feel comfortable enough to go out hunting deer with it

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.