close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

white-tail squirrel?

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by urbanhunter, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Does this....

[​IMG]

Plus this...

[​IMG]

Equal this???

[​IMG]

Just wondering..i was taking a walk @ Eagle Creek Park with my wife while ago and seen this squirrel with a bleach white tail. first time i'd ever seen one, but i thought i remembered some of you discussing this a while back. anyways it was pretty cool to see. sorry for the bad pic, all i had was my cell phone camera. the thing let me walk up to about 5 feet away before he bolted. :cool:

2. You're pretty lucky to get that on film!!!!!! Nature is a strange, strange thing. Heck, just look at Deano! LOL. Nice pic!

3. Heck, my tail is whiter than that....and next time I see you Johnson, I'm gonna prove it to you.

Cool pic. Urban.

4. Well......... I guess that's something to look forward to...........:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :chicken:

5. Fish Hook

Fish Hook Banned

I know where two of those things are!! Its olny a matter of time.

6. thats a sweet pic UH
    dean you deserve a strike for that disturbing mental imagery

7. wow i got two in my back yard look just like that ??? I thought a gray and fox squirrel got together :coco:

8. nope, i'm pretty sure it was a whitetail deer and a fox squirrel :biggrin:

9. I shot one last year that had an amazing silver tail. I then ruined it by trying to step on the tail while I skined it :banghead3 . I'd like to see on with the white, would look nice with the rest of the squirrel tail collection (those that have remained whole). I'm hoping to see another silver tailed tree rat when I go back and hunt that area again this year.

10. If you guys do shoot any of these elusive whitetailed squirrels, I know a squirrel taxidermist.......

11. Isn't he honeymooning at the moment?

12. That's good stuff right there! :lol:

13. Stallion, where can I get one of those CaddyShack avatars at? And, yes, the squirrel taxidermist comment was an Ode to our very own O.B.K. I say it's time we give the kid a break and give him some work.

14. Hey Deano...since you're too high fallootin' to get PM's or emails....I'll have to explain here. Just "google" images from CaddyShack. Then crop the pictures in Paint to appropriate Avatar size.

15. Oh no Dean................