close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

whitefish

Discussion in 'Indiana Big Lake Fishing' started by bipolaroutdoorsman, Nov 15, 2005.

1. Has anyone heared if they are starting to catch whitefish up in St. Joe Mi yet? Or off of any other breakwater for that matter.
    I have this smoker and have smoked lots of salmon, venison, pork, and even squirrel, but am dying to smoke some fresh whitefish.

2. Check out the michigan dnr fishing report from Wednesday- it sounds pretty good - maybe next Saturday if its not too late. Sounds like they are catching steelhead too!

3. Doesnt sound like its too late, Guys were complaining up until Friday on the Michigan site about not catching any. Two gents went out friday night and had 11 real nice whities out of muskegon. He said they got out there about 630 at night and were done by 11. He said if its too crowded he fishes for them in the middle of the night starting at 1 or 2 in the am. Anywho if you can get your mind off of a muzzleloader buck we should go this weekend. I don't care much as to which day as I have fri -Sun Open.