close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Whitetail Footage

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by Tine Lock, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Now I know all of you folks like to go out and hunt to be surounded by nature and definitely for the Whitetails. Me also, but I think catching a Whitetail kill on video is one more incentive to go out there in a tree everyday. I've been out about four times with my friend who you know as Backstrap_Buffet05, and plan to go more to catch more footage of these awsome animals. I wanted to know if anyone has gone out like me with someone to get footage and what your opinion on this subject is.

2. I think it is great. We get as many hunts as possible on video. Great for seeing what you did wrong or right. Also keeps the memories alive for ever.

3. i don't have the equipment to do it but i think it's wonderful for those who do. i have a buddy who video's his self and has a turkey bow kill and a doe he has videoed so far.

4. I`VE NEVER ATTEMPTED TO VIDEO A HUNT, NEVER REALLY HAD THE DESIRE. ALTHOUGH I DO NOT THINK NEGATIVELY ON THOSE THAT DO. I SEEM TO HAVE ENOUGH TO DO WITH JUST THE HUNTING ASPECT, I DO NOT NEED ANY ADDITIONAL COMPLICATIONS OR WANT ANOTHER PERSON IN MY TREE, I GUESS. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR HUNTS HOWEVER.

5. I can see why someone would want to have it on video. Would like to have one on video myself sometime...but the memories of the hunt are always alive in my mind.

6. Mind??????? We know better....do your homework next time stupid!!

I think videoing hunts is cool. It's not for everyone, but it would be neat to look back and reflect on the hunt.

7. Oh i remember, when i say keeping the memories alive it is more towards those who weren't there; children, friends, etc...

8. I have one of my bowkills on film (a small buck), and it's pretty cool to have the tape around. But now that I've progressed in my hunting career and am hunting larger (smarter) animals, I don't necessarily want to tote someone else around in the woods with me. It's hard enough for me to get close enough, let alone two of us out there.