close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Who Wins the Bassmaster's Classic this Week?

Discussion in 'Indiana Bass Fishing' started by JoshS, Feb 21, 2007.

1. Gotta go with my personal favorite, Kevin Van Dam!

2. I have a close friend in the Classic this year, he was like a big brother to me growing up. Terry McWilliams qualified from our top-8 team from Indiana last year. He just fished the Federation Nationals last month and was the top dog from the north on Neely Henry lake, which is on the Coosa River chain also, two lakes up from Lay lake. He said he's been catching some pretty good fish in practice. Keep an eye out for him. Kevin Van Dam's the hottest fisherman in the country. Watch out for Ike and Aaron Martins too. But I like Gerald Swindle or Edwin Evers to win it.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2007

3. My money is on Jimmy Houston. :evil:

4. Russ Lane. A complete nobody that we know of. He and his partner have won over 100 tournaments on this lake over the last 8 years. He's a sleeper but don't be surprised if he wins the big one.

5. :yeahthat:

6. Its a good thing that BASS does not allow its competitors to catch fish out of cages or tanks because JIMMY WOULD RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!

7. Same here Josh. I like swindle also.