close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Whooooooaaahhh!!!

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by Hunter Hollis, Mar 29, 2007.

1. I love that video...seen it a few times...you see how fast that kitty covered ground coming in at em?

First shot must have been from a PCR...lol

2. That's why you don't mess with the King and you also don't hunt something that can eat you!

3. I will stick with stepping on ants!

4. how many idiots does it take to kill a lion

dont sign me up for that one

wow thats intense

5. how about the chic in the background that thought she was going out for a walk in the park to watch her macho husband shoot a big bad lion and feel proud about it. Then when the thing is getting ready to eat her husband what does she do... AHHHHHH screams. Then runs.
    Worse yet the guide unloaded his gun on the thing in the "oh chit do I run, do I shoot, chit that thing looks pissed, did someone say piss, ah thats whats running down my leg" position. He couldnt make up his mind run or shoot so he got in the starting blocks for a sprint race it looks like then fell back on his back heel and started firing rounds off. The guy should have gotten decapitated for being an idiot and rushing the shot.!!!

6. Kind of hoping that citty was going to get a bigger piece of his azz. How would you like being that guy on the ground while the others are taking pot shots at the cat still airborne.....pleeeeeze!