close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

who's deer

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by buckmaster, Dec 4, 2006.

1. me and this guy that was hunting together both shot a button buck then i slide down a steep hill into a creek and cut its throat who's deer would that be?

2. ???????????????????????????????????:confused:??????????????????????????????????

3. I say if you really wanted the deer you should have slit HIS throat. No witnessess and the deer was already shot twice so you know it wasn't going anywhere.:bash:

4. Sounds like you 2 should THUMB WRESTLE for it:cheeky-sm :cheeky-sm :cheeky-sm

5. maybe i didnt really want a deer that i could carry out with one hand. but it was sufferin so i finished him off. he only had one good leg

6. I thought you were the one that had been trained by an experienced hunter over the past several years? And yet you post something like this thread. Please refrain from trying to insult our intelligence anymore.

Thanks.

7. The exact same thing happened to me!!

8. Had the exact thing happen to me opening day........kind of....sort of....well not really.:fish:

9. If you were hunting with a buddy, what is the problem? Let him have it since he hit it first. If he truly is a buddy, then I would think that he would at least give you a steak off of the grill.
    I have to ask myself, why let a critter cause a potential problem between a buddy and I?

10. wasnt my buddy just a guy that was hunting there my cousin hit it first then we got on its trail to finish it off

11. why is your cousin shooting button bucks. I thought you had a buddy that was teaching you the best way to deer management? Anywho beside that point... It really shouldnt matter... you killed it its your deer whatever you decide to do with it. From the sounds of it you should have just snatched it up and stuck it in your pocket and said you didnt find it. That would have solved the problem with the other guy then you could have gotten home and thrown the whole thing on the skillet and fried it up.

12. Ok, so if it wasn't your "buddy", but was your "cousin that hit it first"...I think that I am confused...where is the problem? You still finished it off...if you did not intend to keep the animal...am I missing something here?:coco:

13. Now that there is funny!:bowdown:

14. my buddy wasn't hunting with me there and my cousin is trying to get the eard back to the way it was several years ago