Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like to collect some deer meat, kill a few squirrels, ducks, geese and run the beagles a bit but the highlight of the year is ice fishing. I am ready for ice:)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I am right there with you on that!!! By the way, have there been any snowflake sightings up your way? We did have a light frost down here last week.

·
Administrator
3,965 Posts
Bring on the cold weather!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
snowflakes sighted down here at 5:30 am...a brisk 34 degrees at that time in beautiful and historic downtown Warren...it wont be long now...is it winnebago, wisconsin?:16suspect

·
Registered
197 Posts
Alright, a few snowflakes !!

Alright, a few snowflakes !! Saw on the news that they are getting a blizzard up in Maine thanks to Wilma.

Give it so time though. I need to fill my freeze during Indian summer, then we can ice fish !!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
sam said:
Alright, a few snowflakes !! Saw on the news that they are getting a blizzard up in Maine thanks to Wilma.

Give it so time though. I need to fill my freeze during Indian summer, then we can ice fish !!
Us diehards out here are praying for ice by Halloween, but I would settle for Thanksgiving!!!!:biggrin:

·
Premium Member
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ice Dude you got it!!! Pentwater Lake What color/kind/size do you want- smart enough to look at my pics?:bowdown:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts