close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Why most men are Republicans

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by ccavacini, Aug 8, 2006.

1. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Why most men are Republicans

[​IMG]

2. Rowdy

Rowdy

LMAO, I now have new wallpaper for my computer. Thats awsome....hahahaha

3. Seriously though, how many of you Republicans actually claim Ann Coulter as one of your own? Ann Coulter = :bash:

4. EASY ON ANN, SHE ONLY PUBLICALLY SAYS THINGS THAT ALOT OF US THINK PRIVATELY. SHE IS NO WORSE THAT MICHAEL MOORE, AL FRANKEN, STUART SMALLEY , AND THE REST OF THE AIR AMERICA GANG. I DON`T DRINK ALL OF ANN`S KOOL-AID, BUT SHE IS NO WORSE THAT SOME OTHERS. A LITTLE EASIER ON THE EYE THAN SOME ALSO.

5. I agree that she is no worse than Al Franken and Michael Moore. They are all radicals, whether they sit on the left or the right, but if I am going to bring out the word radical, I better add Sean Hannity to the mix as well!

As far has Ann being easier on the eyes, that all goes out the door when she opens her mouth IMO.

6. That's where the world goes wrong they want a blonde and dumb instead of ugly and smart. Think about it if she ugly then we may have a chance, otherwise we are dead.

7. Let's not get political guys...we all know what happened last time...and by the way, what's so wrong with Ann Coulter? The ones yellin' the loudest this time were the ones cryin' the hardest last time!!!

8. What are you talking about? Thoses Democraps are sexy as hell!! You boys need to get your eyes checked.

9. Janet Reno hubba bubba!

Ann Coulter could never marry Sean Hannity in Florida, they banned same sex marriages there.

And what's up with her ears anyway? They look like Ken Shamrocks after Tito Ortiz finished with him.

The difference between Ann Coulter and a bowling ball anyone?
    That's right if you had to, if you really had to,,, you could eat a bowling ball.

10. Rowdy

Rowdy

Nothing screams SEXY like cauliflower ear, yeah baby.

11. So far, it is just few comments towards good ole Ann. And believe me, she doesn't shy away from this sort of stuff (no different from the radical Michael Moore). The sad thing is, the more a democrat or someone who doesn't like her talks about her, it just keeps ringing up more books sales for Ann.

12. > Bill and Hillary Clinton attend a World Series game sitting in the first
    > row. The Secret Service people are sitting directly behind them. One of the
    > Secret Service guys leans forward and whispers something to Bill.
    > At first, Clinton stares at the guy. Then, he looks at Hillary. Then, he
    > looks back at the agent. Finally, he shakes his head "no."
    > The agent then says, "Mr. President, it was a unanimous request of the
    > entire team-from the team owner to the batboy."
    > Bill thinks about it. He almost agrees, then changes his mind. So, the agent
    > tells him,"The fans would love it."
    > Bill shrugs his shoulders and says "O.K." If that is what the people want.
    > C'mere Hilly baby...With that Bill gets up grabs Hillary by her collar and
    > the seat of her pants. He lifts her up and tosses her over the wall, onto
    > the field.
    > She gets up kicking, swearing, screaming.
    > The crowd goes absolutely wild. Fans are jumping up and down
    > cheering,hooting,and hollering.
    > Bill is bowing, smiling, and waving to the crowd. He leans over to the agent
    > and says,"How was that! I would never believed how much everyone would enjoy
    > that."
    > Noticing the agent has gone totally pale, he asks what is wrong
    > The agent replies, " Sir I said that they want you to throw out the first
    > PITCH"

13. I'll guarantee you that Bill would have to have been working out months prior to being able to toss that "Pitch".

14. That was funny! Bill has toned up in recent years:evil: !

15. :lol: That's a good one JL.