close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wisconsin Deer Hunting?

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by BowHunter007, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Anyone ever go to Wisconsin to bow hunt deer or bear? I'm thinking about it this or next year wondered if anyone here has gone or know where to go up there?

2. I know a guy locally that goes every year to the famed Buffalo County with Buffalo County Outfitters. Pretty salty, but every year he comes back with a P&Y buck.

3. I watch the Hunters Specialties Primetime videos and they always have good footage from the famous Buffalo County. Reminds me, I need to see if the new video is out this year.......

4. yeah, I have heard of Buffalo County and saw pics of some nice bucks. I was probaly gonna look for public land hunting. There is a couple state forests up there I think, didnt know if anyone has hunted either of those.

5. My brother hunted in the Houston, Minnesota for a couple of years a couple of years ago. Right across the Mississippi from Buffalo County - Saw a bunch of big deer :)