close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

World Series

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by dleslie217, Oct 26, 2006.

1. OK....Who's your pick for taking the series, Cards or Tigers ??

I gotta go with the Cards

2. Figured you guys up there would be for the wrong team.

3. As far as a team...don't care...I usually root for the underdog or whoever is playing the Yankees, they have too much attitude for me!
    Listening to the game in the dark on the drive home after hunting always seemed like a great end to the day....that and a super chilli cheese dog and onion rings from Dairy Queen.

4. I'm a lifelong Cardinal fan so it goes without saying who I am rooting for. Interesting how before the series the Tigers were the team of destiny. Now they are getting all the pub for falling apart....could it be maybe the Cardinals have a little talent too? Give the Cards some credit, they deserve it.

5. For a team that backed into the playoffs and in the National League everybodys favorite Mets out The Cards are a good team playing great baseball. Rest is a bad thing when in excess..like the Tigers got. Good to see LaRussa in the big game. I love him and he can get the best out of his players.

6. The Cards are playing well right now, but I have faith in my Tigers!

7. Steve

Steve Admin Mod

1968! Same team. They can do it again!

8. Would love to see the Tigers win it, but they need to step up tonight and get it done.

9. Steve

Steve Admin Mod

Oh well, it was a good season anyway.

10. Rowdy

Rowdy

Im rooting for the Cubs, oh wait I just snapped back to reality.

11. I said I always root for the underdog but come on.... the Cubs... not even in a dream! Oh well, I guess hunters are by nature overly optimistic.

12. Rowdy

Rowdy

Owww! That was Harsh!

13. I know about frustration...I grew up wearing a # 10 Minnesota Vikings jersey in the Purple People Eater days of the late 60's- early 70"s.