close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Would anyone be willing to help?

Discussion in 'Indiana Trapping and Varmint Hunting' started by birdhunt1, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Here's my question. I have a good friend who lives just outside of Liberty(south of Richmond) who has volunteered to put on a trapping seminar through the Jakes program of his local NWTF. He expressed to me that he wished he had more traps and supplies to give out to these youngsters at the conclusion of the class. If anyone would be willing to donate towards this great cause, please contact me through PM and I'll gladly pass your info along to him so he can contact you directly. The class will be sometime this fall. Maybe putting up a notice at his local sporting goods store would help, do you think? Thank you all for your consideration.

2. You can verify yourself!

If anyone is interested in helping, but is concerned with the legitamacy of this, you can contact the Longwood/Longbeard chapter of NWTF in Connersville, IN. Ask them about the trapping program that will be put on in the fall by Russell. Thank you!

3. he can contact me at lonphil1@hotmail.com
    or phone 317-331-9017
    we may be able to help him out
    Lonnie

4. Heavyduty-Thank you! Your info will be passed along in the morning.