close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Would someone consider...

Discussion in 'Mushroom Hunting' started by RPro, Nov 8, 2006.

1. taking me along for a walk next fall? I've been a morel hunter since I could walk, but I've always looked for someone to point out fall edibles and never found anyone. I'd really appreciate it. Up in the Auburn area but I'd be more than willing to travel. Thanks.... Ron

2. oldbuckkiller

oldbuckkiller Banned

Ron, i would look up oysters, puff balls, and sulfur shelf.

3. rpro .... i got ya message the other day but new to this .. so wasnt sure how to respond .... i may be able to help ya out a bit on the fall shrooms ... keep in touch

4. by the way .... still findin blewits, bricktops, slippery jacks, oysters, etc

5. Probably too late now, and my brother's got health issues at the moment, but I'm going to drop you a line next fall and when you say it's good to go, I'll drive to wherever you say even if it costs me a weekend up north bird hunting.

I can't believe I said that.....

6. Oh, and thank you very much.

7. no prob man .... hope ya bro gets better soon ..... like i said .... just keep in touch .... not sure what type of shrooms ya wanna focus on .... i pick shrooms pretty much 12 months out of the year ..... let me know what types and then i can give ya sumwhat of a timeframe .... take care and have a good one