close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WOW GPS tracking by Oregon Gov.

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by 410, Mar 27, 2006.

1. Just heard in Oregon that there are more people starting to drive car that don't use gas. Oregon goverment says that there is a $0.24 tax per gallon of gas and thats what they use to do roads new and repair. So here is what they want to do: install GPS's on all transportion,buses/trucks/cars/semi yes all that uses the road and they will be tracking you where ever you go and will add up your miles at the end of each month and send you a bill to those who don't use gas for transportion. What do you Think? :bash: :bonk: :coco: :dizzy: :banghead3

2. Nice reward for trying to adopt a "greener" lifestyle. I'd break that sucker off and put it in my garage. Zero miles. Zero gasoline tax replacement dollars. Kiss my booty government idiots.

3. Didn't know if all of you had seen the above post or not. Check it and tell what you thank?

4. I'm convinced if they could tax the air we breathe they'd do it... Then our man Mitch would lease the air to foreign managers and we'd all be hosed!:yikes:

5. i feel that is normal for government to do something like that. their not going to let us beat the system no matter where we are at. as soon as they lose money they will scheme up a way to get it back.

6. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Well, there goes the hybrids....