close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wow, test your eyesight, http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by Bocephus, Jan 13, 2006.

1. Copy and paste that link and test your eyesight, a must for hunters.... There are 5 differences in the photos.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2006
  2. Thanks for posting that, now I have to go hose out my under shorts on the patio.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2006

3. im seeing 20/20 now

4. Wow!!!

Bocephus, Thanks a lot, now I'm going to need psycho therapy so I can sleep tonight. I didn't realize it but the sound was turned way up...my mom and I almost s*&t our pants!!! Thanks a lot, brother.

5. Dean, did you sleep last night?

6. Yeah, but I had to sleep with my mom and dad like when I used to see spook shows when I was a kid. My brother Dan and I went and watched "American Wharewolf in London" when we were kids and we were both scared to death. We practically ran home. We were a little too young to see a show like that. My folks were out of town and we ended up sleeping with my aunt and uncle who were sitting. I also don't recommend youngsters watching Children of The Corn, and then going bowhunting early the next morning!!! MALICHI!!!!!!!!

7. MY GOSH!!! Even though I knew something bad had to be coming I still wasn't ready for that! Holy crap!!!

8. The things ya see when ya don't have a gun!
    or a wood stake..... hmmmm stake,steak.... I am getting hungry.
    Got some venison in the freezer, why does it always have to be in the freezer when people talk about steaks......

9. there's always the microwave[​IMG]

10. Rowdy

Rowdy

Internet access..............$30.00

Cell Phone.....................$125.00

20.oz Pepsi....................$1.50

Getting scared so bad you throw your phone, scream,
    kick the cable modem so hard you loose connection
    and spit Pepsi all over the screen............priceless.

I thought Bocephus was gone, you guys lied to me.

11. We didn't lie to you...look at the dates on his posts.