·
Registered
2,604 Posts
NICE RACK.:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Wow!!!

Bocephus, Thanks a lot, now I'm going to need psycho therapy so I can sleep tonight. I didn't realize it but the sound was turned way up...my mom and I almost s*&t our pants!!! Thanks a lot, brother.

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Yeah, but I had to sleep with my mom and dad like when I used to see spook shows when I was a kid. My brother Dan and I went and watched "American Wharewolf in London" when we were kids and we were both scared to death. We practically ran home. We were a little too young to see a show like that. My folks were out of town and we ended up sleeping with my aunt and uncle who were sitting. I also don't recommend youngsters watching Children of The Corn, and then going bowhunting early the next morning!!! MALICHI!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
MY GOSH!!! Even though I knew something bad had to be coming I still wasn't ready for that! Holy crap!!!

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
bump...try it!!!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
The things ya see when ya don't have a gun!
or a wood stake..... hmmmm stake,steak.... I am getting hungry.
Got some venison in the freezer, why does it always have to be in the freezer when people talk about steaks......

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
Noftheriver said:
The things ya see when ya don't have a gun!
or a wood stake..... hmmmm stake,steak.... I am getting hungry.
Got some venison in the freezer, why does it always have to be in the freezer when people talk about steaks......
there's always the microwave

·
Banned
209 Posts
Internet access..............$30.00

Cell Phone.....................$125.00

20.oz Pepsi....................$1.50

Getting scared so bad you throw your phone, scream,
kick the cable modem so hard you loose connection
and spit Pepsi all over the screen............priceless.

I thought Bocephus was gone, you guys lied to me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts