Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bills steak house. Man that place was awesome. Best steak I ever had. And the prices sure cant be beat aound my parts. Got the walleye and t-bone.. Left there limping. Definetly will go back there again. Thanks goggleye for bringing that place up. Never knew it was there. A little far drive for me from South Bend, but it was well worth it.:corkysm55 :corkysm55 :corkysm55

How many more good choices in the north here..

There is a taco stand in New Buffalo, Mi that will put a hurtin on ya. Not bad prices either.

·
Premium Member
2,803 Posts
Glad you enjoyed it!:corkysm55

I had some great venison tonight- This morning I browned 2 lbs of stew meat in a little oil- then put it in the crock pot with 5 beef bullion cubes, two chopped onions, 6 or 7 cloves of chopped garlic and 1/2 can of beer. Cooked until fall apart tender then served over basmati rice. Man it was good !

·
Registered
43 Posts
I ate there on Friday night and downed the 28 oz porterhouse.....tough one to eat when you throw in a potato and salad.......had to unbutton the pants when I was done.

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
goggleye57 said:
Glad you enjoyed it!:corkysm55

I had some great venison tonight- This morning I browned 2 lbs of stew meat in a little oil- then put it in the crock pot with 5 beef bullion cubes, two chopped onions, 6 or 7 cloves of chopped garlic and 1/2 can of beer. Cooked until fall apart tender then served over basmati rice. Man it was good !
Cooked up a venison roast with taters/carrots in the slow cooker Saturday night for Sunday dinner...used wildgame seasoning, salt/pepper, dried onion bits and baked some dinner roles to go with it...don't tell PETA but my kids like it too!!!

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
treehugger said:
Cooked up a venison roast with taters/carrots in the slow cooker Saturday night for Sunday dinner...used wildgame seasoning, salt/pepper, dried onion bits and baked some dinner roles to go with it...don't tell PETA but my kids like it too!!!
it was so tasty and tender...it must have been baaaaaaambi!!! :corkysm55

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Well for the Super Bowl whet to a friend's house and had marinated deer bite size back straps and shrimp. Really didn't care about the Super Bowl just food. Dean you should have been there.

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Super Bowels

I wasn't invited 410. I'm beginning to wonder... I went to the Garrett Legion and "dined" on all the deep fried garbage anyone could ever hope for in one sitting. I paid the price today at work.

I "took the browns to the super bowl" three different times in an 8 hour shift.:yikes:

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Waaaaaaaaaay to much detail Dean...I know you are a writer and like to include the details of "the event" but some things are left best unsaid...LOL :yikes:

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
My "old friend" Scooter!!!!!

Are you not a member of my family....BROTHER????? Well, I was thinking about inviting you to come with on my next Iowa trip, but, well...:mad:

Ladies and Gentlemen.... Fill in the blank Scooter!!!!!!!!!:cheeky-sm

It's over...Not only did I not get an invite to the party, but verbally bashed in the process.:(

P.S. Did you shoot a buck this past season Scott????

1 - 14 of 14 Posts