close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

wow- what a meal!!

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by goggleye57, Jan 20, 2006.

1. Went to Bill's Steakhouse in Bronson, Michigan. The special was an 18 ounce t-bone and fried walleye all on one platter !!!! :bowdown: :)

2. Just a guess you saved some for breakfast? Can I come over?

3. Bill's is a wonderful place to eat. Ate an entire rack of ribs there one time (not a small feat). It was delicious...unfortunately, I got so drunk during dinner that I threw it all up when I got home. What a waste. You'd think I would know better at my age!

4. You greatly underestimate my ability to eat walleye and beef! :biggrin:

5. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

You guys just talked me into going there. How far is it? I'd like to try everything but the throwing up part.

Looked it up on Mapquest...it's only about 20 min. from the lake...Next time we're up there, we're going.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2006
  6. Its out east of Bronson on us 12 on the North side of the road. They have porterhouse steaks up to 32 ounces. One part of their menu has a section for "lighter appetites" that part has steaks up to 12 ounces. :)

7. MMMMMMMM i love that Bill's. i think we are gonna head up on Thursday for the all you can eat frog legs and a long island ice tea.

8. Sounds like a plan Kevin!:corkysm55

9. Yum!!!!!

How do you get there from 69 fellas?? This past summer my brother and I were going to Lake of the Woods for frog legs and that place burned down. Would like to find another place. Captain's Cabin on Crooked Lake's legs weren't nearly as good as L o t Wood's were. Walleye and STeak...mercy miss percy!!!!

Hey Goggleeye, what did this surf and turf run up there??

10. Hey, Dean, take 69 to exit 13. Go west through Coldwater and keep driving until you get just outside of Bronson...it's on the North side of the road.

11. Better yet, Dean, let me know when you want to go up there and we'll go together...I'll buy you a beer...but not your dinner. Remember, I live on a teacher's salary!

12. bills is right across the road from the snomobile auction. Dean the frog legs at Bill's are better than the ones at lake of the Woods. They will run ya 18.99 with a salad and tator. they also have perch, gills, and walleye.

the frog legs are only all you can eat on thursday. i think on tuesday you can get all you can eat gill or eye.

13. Frog legs delite

Roger that James.:bouncy:

14. The 18 ounce Porterhouse and walleye were $17.95