close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wow Working Sucks

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by 410, May 11, 2007.

1. Well I thought it would never happen, but it did. Dana call me back to work Thursday on 3rd shift. :bowdown: After being laid off for about 2 years and enjoying hunting and fishing and then back to work IT SUCKS.:banghead3 Dana said it would only be for a couple of weeks and up to one month and then they will close.:bouncy: I hope this will set me up for my retirement and I can go back to doing what I love HUNTING AND FISHING.:fish:
    Thank to all for hoping, praying and caring about me going back to work. WOW this is the number one site guys, Having fun, making friends and yes we do care what happens to others on this number one site. Thanks again and old 410 will be back in the woods and on the water soon.:corkysm55

2. Everyone needs a break every once in a while Tuck. Hunting and fishing that much will wear a guy out. 3 to 4 weeks of work should be a welcome change.

What the heck am I talking about???????[​IMG]

Sorry man ... that SUCKS.

3. It would take alot of hunting and fishing to kill a man. Sorry to hear it 410, but at least it won't last long. And you are right, WORK SUCKS!!!!!!

4. 10-4 410...it does suck! just think of all the little baby gills that will be born while you are not out taking away their mothers and fathers...it's just how nature works...410 goes to work and the gills replenish themselves.

5. You'll be back, Bill. Don't work too hard!

6. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Bill, just think of all the money you'll be making....to spend on fishing.

7. Sorry to hear about your prediciment. That sucks! But look at bright side you said you have been off for 2 years? Thats not too bad either. A couple of weeks and a couple of fat pay checks won't hurt too bad. I will be taking donations if you don't need the $$$$!!! LOL

8. Pay Back, Life Is Good

I for one am giddy with happiness that Tuck had to go back to work!!!

I've been telling this guy for a year, "no Bill, I can't go with you today/this weekend...I have to WORK". All I hear back is, "Man Keith, that must suck to be you."

To the DANA big wigs that may be reading this.........WORK THAT GUY INTO THE GROUND!!! OVER TIME, HE NEEDS OVER TIME!!!
    :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

9. Tuck, may the gills grow 2" while you are away........... More slabs for 'ol 410!!!!!!!

10. WORK....another four letter word!!!!!!! I say quit Bill.....hit 'em where it counts man!!!!

11. Well I thought it would only be fitting to put my 2000th post here. WORK SUCKS, WORK SUCK, WORK SUCKS.

12. That's why on June 6th, I'll be quitting my job (for 10 weeks or so)!

13. Lucky you JL!
    Hang in there Bill, its just about over and I hear the Gills calling you!

14. 2000 posts...here i was all excited about 1000...
    tuck lets just quit our jobs and fish for a living...
    maybe then we could have as many posts as pork lips

15. Ok jones you got a deal, James your the man until our shop say 410 your out of here, Well on the way to work I throw a line in and have been catching a few gills in Tri-County. Hope to see some of yu on Sat at Grander Mountain in Fort Waye around 2:00. After were done Dean said he will be buying our supper at the Golden Corral. Dean do we also get a store discount? THANKS DEAN AND GRANDER MOUNTAIN