close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wrestling is not fake...

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by Bocephus, Jan 25, 2006.

1. Last night about 12:30 I had to take the trash out. My wife asked me to take it out at 8:00 but you know how that goes. Well, I get the trash and go out the front door. Squatting down in my driveway is a kid about 17-18 years old. He is really getting a good look at my wheels. Hes even checking to see if all my lugs are tight because he was fumbling around with a hand full of sockets. Before he even knows im there im standing behind him. I grabbed the back of his shirt and stood him up. This scared the crap out of him, but he wanted to be tough so he started throwing punches. This made me real happy. I flung him around, put my hand around his throat and proceeded to lift him in the air. He didnt like this too much so I choke slammed him in the driveway. Lucky for him his head landed in the grass. As he laid there gasping for some much needed oxygen I stepped over him to place the garbage in the can. I grabbed his foot and drug him to the street. I asked him to please not come back on my property or I would have to call the police. He didnt say anything but the look he gave me said "I think thats a good deal." I walked back up my driveway, picked up his sockets, put them in my pocket. Lucky me, I misplaced a 1/2 inch socket about two months ago. I guess the "Forget the dog, Beware of Owner" sticker on my bumper wasnt big enough for him to read.

2. Bo...I'm still laffin' at that one!!! :bash:

3. Way to go Bo!

Holy cow! I think that it is thoughtful that you placed his head in the grass instead of on the cement! :bowdown: That may have hurt him! :gaga:

Now we should all tell our wives that there is a reason for procastinating taking the trash out. Who knows, maybe they will finally understand!:dizzy:

4. Yesterday was your B-day TO right?See you still got what it takes. not getting older getting BETTER.:bash: GOOD JOB

5. HA! Kids, can't beat 'em, but you can sure give 'em an elbow drop off of the tailgate...... Good stuff.

6. You're an animal, Bo...:evil:

7. I need to have you over this summer, about 12:00am any given evening we could have some serious fun....From the been there done that files... BooYah!:dizzy:

8. attitude adjustment

Bo, you really do live in Franklin. I owe you a couple of beers and some wings at The Willard.

Eric

9. beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

10. The Willard does have some mighty good wings, but the best wings are at Red's in Bargersville. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

11. The best place to eat in Franklin is Aunt Judy's! They don't have wings but they do have the best fried chicken on Thursdays. Wednesdays she makes ham and beans and corn bread and fried potatoes. Fridays are chicken and dumplins. She cooks out of iron skillets and dutch ovens.

12. LMFAO Bo!!

By reading this, Dean better think about trash talking you. LOL!

13. Bocepus WWE Super Champion

I'll still wrestle you Bo. What the hell, maybe we could make some money for abused kids (had to Buddy). I promise I won't try to steal your rims though. Eric, you might want to reconsider your offer to buy the big guy some beers and wings. I'd rather buy his room than his board.:bouncy:

I would have loved to seen you bitch slap that little kid Bo. I'd have paid good money to have seen that one.