Indiana Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how many have tried the new X-Rap's(slashbait's) by RAPALA.I bought a bunch at Gander Mt.,and think they may be my new favorite stickbait.So far I've only caught a Pike,and a couple of smallies with them,but haven't had much chance to use them yet.
I,had tried putting a feathered treble on some stick-baits before,with varied success.I,think they stole my idea.

·
Registered
17 Posts
lucky craft

I have several different Lucky Craft baits that I use. The Pointers are awesome. I like the 78 better than the 100 series. Try the Matte Waterwelon color. I also have had real good luck with the crankbaits. I know they are a bit pricey but they do work well. My advice, have a plug knocker handy when you tie one on.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fishing addict said:
Just wondering how many have tried the new X-Rap's(slashbait's) by RAPALA.I bought a bunch at Gander Mt.,and think they may be my new favorite stickbait.So far I've only caught a Pike,and a couple of smallies with them,but haven't had much chance to use them yet.
I,had tried putting a feathered treble on some stick-baits before,with varied success.I,think they stole my idea.
Maybe this will post it?

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts