close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

xi bows

Discussion in 'Indiana Bowhunting' started by catdaddy75, Aug 19, 2006.

1. anyone ever heard of xi bows?this particular model says myles keller xi impact
    .thats all the information on the bow.

2. I think Dick Idol used to shoot XI bows, for whatever that's worth. I have heard on some other forums of guys that still shoot their old XIs because they love them so much. I've never shot one, so I can't be of much help in that department.

3. I have shot XI bows for 15 years. My first was the Legend Magnum,, now I have the Ultra Mag 80. They are sweet. I love them.

4. I could be wrong, but wasn't the Xi an Indian bow that used to be made in S. Indiana somewhere? I know that Myles Keller endorsed them for several years....

5. Xi bows were Indian. my first compound was an indian scout 35- 50

6. I have a old XI Myles Keller Flatliner as my backup bow. It has some good power and accuracy for a older model bow. I take it time to time out to hunt when the weathers rainy or I know I am going way deep through some rugged terrain. Nice to know I got a bow thats almost as accurate as my new one but can be beat on a little with no worries.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2008
  7. had an Xi legend, if memory is right....good bow. Think that was in the late 80's or early 90's,,,back when overdraws ruled :D

8. My main bow, that has taken 2 does already this year, is an XI Summit. Bought it in '95 and still love that thing. It has been good to me for sure. I just can't bring myself to buy a new one when old reliable is still doing the job.

9. I have a XI legend magnum in my attic.

10. made in evansville during late 80s thru early 90's

11. had one for years. good bows.

12. i have a xi legacy i have killed 3 with it. now iam shooting a pse beast. the xi i think shoots better tho

13. I have a legend magnum still shoots great I havent hunted deer for several years but get it out to shoot once in a while.

14. Good Lord.......they still around?