Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought would be interesting to talk and reply to threads from other hunters here in Ind.Hopefully can learn a thing or two from some of the other great hunters on this site.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
timmy fields said:
Just thought would be interesting to talk and reply to threads from other hunters here in Ind.Hopefully can learn a thing or two from some of the other great hunters on this site.
Welcome to site Tim.I can teach you somthing right now.... Lesson 1...if you ever shoot MONSTER BUCK never ever Trade IT for anything. :) :) :)

·
Registered
448 Posts
I don't know about "great hunters"

welcome, enjoy the site, take everything you read with a touch of salt, lime and tequila:dizzy:

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Hey guys. Not trying to hijack this thread or anything but, I'm new to this site as of today and I'd thought I would at least say hello, and that I'm looking forward to talking hunting and maybe even meeting up with some of you hunters.

·
Premium Member
4,583 Posts
Welcome to both of you, Super Mag what town you from?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hey SuperMag

Saw that you were a grass cutter! Commercial or residential? I also have a commercial lawn care service great money till uncle sam gets to it! We use walkbehinds only to keep us in shape for the hunting season! Great to have you on the site!

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Welcome to the Freak Show!!!

Howdy Tim, What's your stance on Cross Bows?????:hide:

Welcome to the Greatest Spectacle on Earth, er, cyberspace!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts