close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

You Want Me To Do What ??????

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by roger23, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Dean left his underwear in the woods again ... :evilsmile

2. LMAO......that's a good one.

3. ooooops.....they must be down in Paoli:16suspect

4. No DEC, I haven't wore tighty whiteys for some time.

5. Poor pooch.......... Why would anybody try to make that doggy pick up Deano's scent????????

6. That's not law enforcement, those are degreed biologists trying to track down and remove this "young" upstart Dean Wiemer from the population. His blasphamous preachings of big bucks must be stopped. It has been rumored the man even converses with Mother Nature.

Ever seen Braveheart Deano? Run like the wind my friend.

7. Freedom!!!!
    (you'd have to see the movie)

8. WE MAY TAKE YOUR SECOND BUCK, AND WE MAKE TAKE THE GUN SEASON OUT OF THE RUT, BUT WE CAN NEVER TAKE, YOUR
    IGNORANCE!!!!

:evilsmile ​

9. look in the mirror and repeat this:evilsmile

10. :lol: you so funny...

11. Haven't ruffled some feathers in a while, so you thought you'd start now? Just wondering...

12. Frustration

I have hunted in many states that set there seasons and restrictions so it at times makes hunting more of an effort than its worth. I don't always agree with what indnr does but its a user friendly state when it comes to most regulations. trophy hunters have there place in the world but their voice sometimes is a little too over powering for me. i will bend over backwards to help but NEVER will i bend over forward!

13. Holy Crap............Take a comical picture, make a joke about Deano's undies and look where this thread ends up. All of this could have been avoided if Dean would change his drawers once in a while.

:evilsmile